- 1/4 c. butter
- 8 slices pumpernickel bread
- 8 ounces Great Midwest® Jalapeño Jack cheese, sliced
- 2 marinated roasted red peppers, sliced
- 1/4 c. pepperoncini peppers, drained and sliced
- 1/2 c. cilantro leaves, loosely packed
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
Butter one side of each slice of bread. In a large skillet over medium heat, place 4 bread slices buttered side down. Top each bread slice with cheese, roasted red peppers, pepperoncini, cilantro, tomato, pepper and more cheese. Place second slice of bread on top, buttered side up.
Grill until bread is toasted crisp and golden brown and cheese has melted, turning sandwich once during grilling.